STOMP is a 5 day 60 hour tactical medic program designed for medics assigned to a specialty team that has an EMT or higher medical licensure.
Contact us for payment plans if needed and to secure your seat.
Special Tactics and Operations Medic Program (STOMP)
STOMP is a 5 day 60 hour tactical medic program designed for medics assigned to a specialty team that has an EMT or higher medical licensure. This program is designed to follow the objective requirements and is an approved review course through the IBSC for the Tactical Paramedic Certification (TP-C) and Tactical Responder Certification (TR-C). The instruction utilizes CoTCCC guidelines, C-TECC guidelines, PHTLS, K9-TECC guidelines, ATP protocols and the Ranger Medic Handbook. During this course you will receive comprehensive knowledge utilizing classroom instruction, didactic skills and scenarios. The scenarios will consist of hands on reinforcement of the knowledge presented in the program including trauma and medical situations. Upon completion of the course you will receive a NAEMT TECC provider card. The option to complete the PHTLS course (PHTLS will be a hybrid course with course work completed online prior to arrival of class). A STOMP certificate of completion from Odin Medical and a STOMP patch that you can only obtain by completing this course.
Continuing Educations hours:
- TCCC worth 16 CAPCE CEUs, good for 4 years.
- PHTLS Hybrid course worth 16 CAPCE CEUs, good for 4 years.
- 44 hours of CEUs (approved by your agency/medical director).
- CLEET (Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training) – 58 hours, 2 hours mental health.
Food and lodging are not supplied by Odin Medical. Contact us for lodging recommendations if needed.
Recommended equipment for the course:
- Note taking supplies
- Long sleeve uniform with pants and boots (no open toed shoes allowed)
- Team assigned body armor and helmet
- Gas Mask (if unavailable we will provide)
- Light Source
- Water source
- Eye protection (you will need clear lenses for night ops)
- Tactical gloves
- Hearing protection
- Assigned medical equipment if you would like to train with it
We will provide the medical equipment and supplies needed to complete this program
NO LOADED FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED IN CLASS
Prerequisites (Contact us if you have any questions):
- NREMT or state licensed EMT or higher licensure
- MIL, LE, DoS, DoJ or Letter of affiliation with an agency (EMS agency providing support).
- We require proof of this prior to class start date
This class has been accredited by the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training for 60 hours of mandatory continuing education credit. Regarding any law enforcement concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices as might be taught, promoted, or otherwise espoused in outside schools or seminars, there is no intent, expressed or implied, that ‘accreditation’ indicates or in any way conveys ‘CLEET approval’ of such concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices, unless such approval is explicitly stated by CLEET.