STOMP-AP is a 3 day tactical medic program designed for tactical medics with previous training looking to increase their knowledge and skill set to the next level.
Contact us for payment plans if needed and to secure your seat.
Special Tactics and Operations Medic Program Advanced Provider(STOMP-AP)
STOMP-AP is a 3 day tactical medic program designed for tactical medics with previous training looking to increase their knowledge and skill set to the next level. This program is designed to follow the objective requirements for the Tactical Paramedic Certification (TP-C) and Tactical Responder Certification (TR-C). The instruction utilizes CoTCCC guidelines, C-TECC guidelines, PHTLS, Prolonged Field Care guidelines, ATP protocols and the Ranger Medic Handbook. During this course you will learn advanced skills such as chest tubes and POCUS (point of care ultrasound) along with elements of prolonged field care in the urban and rural/austere environment. This course consists of limited classroom instruction and will be predominantly scenario based. Expect to spend most of the class in the field and performing extended operations. This course will be at a remote location and onsite lodging will be provided. Upon completion of this course the student will be presented with a STOMP-AP Certificate of Completion from Odin Medical and a STOMP-AP patch which can only obtain by completing this course.
Continuing Educations hours:
- 36 hours of CEUs (approved by your agency/medical director).
- CLEET (Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training) – 36 hours
Recommended equipment for the course:
- Note taking supplies
- Long sleeve uniform with pants and boots (no open toed shoes allowed)
- Team assigned body armor and helmet
- Gas mask
- Light Source
- Water source
- Eye protection (you will need clear lenses for night ops)
- Tactical gloves
- Hearing protection
- Wet weather gear (if necessary)
- Cold weather gear (if necessary)
- Assigned medical equipment if you would like to train with it
We will provide the medical equipment and supplies needed to complete this program
NO LOADED FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED IN CLASS
Prerequisites (Contact us if you have any questions):
- Completion of STOMP or similar tactical medic program
- NREMT or state licensed EMT or higher licensure
- MIL, LE, DoS, DoJ or Letter of affiliation with an agency (EMS agency providing support).
This class has been accredited by the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training for 36 hours of mandatory continuing education credit. Regarding any law enforcement concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices as might be taught, promoted, or otherwise espoused in outside schools or seminars, there is no intent, expressed or implied, that ‘accreditation’ indicates or in any way conveys ‘CLEET approval’ of such concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices, unless such approval is explicitly stated by CLEET.